Friday, March 03, 2006

baad day

So i dunno what was wrong.. i think a combination of just not enough sleep and stress building up until it was overflowing.. which is weird cause everything is done for the week. I dunno... this week has been crazy.. like midterms, assignments, projects, meetings, tests and the list goes on add all that to the fact that i have been home collectively over 4 days for about 6 hours... I am hungry, tired and bitchy...

I feel really bad though cause my bad mood has interferred with other people, they noticed it and i can;t say i blame them for wanting to know why, but i don't even know myself... I dunno if that makes any sense at all.. and just the fact the people keep asking annoyed/annoys me even more. I just wasnt/am not in the mood... It wasn't a good day to get up, and if i didn't have to, i prolly would be still sleeping, catching up on all the sleep lost.

I guess i was just frusterated, sleepy and tired, i have no patience at all.. i just needed to fucking take a break from the normal person i am... is that so hard to understand? like just take a break from being a nice person all the time, a cheerful person all the time, peoples cheerleaders, the person that everyone can come to with their problems.. for one day can everyone just keep it to themselves.. I am calling in sick today and tomorrow, I need sometime for me, for my mental health as well.. I can't do it 24 hours a day 365 days a year.. every now and again I need a day for myself to act the way i fucking want.. is that so difficult to understand????

I also have a headache the size of the eastern sea board, a headache that even three advils wouldn't help and that i know will be soo much worse tomorrow.. i can feel it at the back and the sides of my head, threatening to consume it, to eat up the last semblance of the small bits of niceness i have remaining.. god forbids anyone who even remotely pisses me off slash annoys me tomorrow... For that I fully appologize for that today.... I know it doesn't mean much.. But sorry nonetheless.

Today I just have to be a fake person and a bitch.. I hope my friends can understand.. but if not.. Monday is the beginning of a whole new week... I should be back to normal then.

Lish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home