Friday, March 10, 2006

roommate? or bitch?

Room mates, sometimes you get lucky but sometimes you don't.

I thought i got lucky.. but now i am definatly positive that i am not. Let me start at the beginning.

Last year I had my first experience with room mates and me being a landlord. I thought it was awsome. We all got a long, did stuff together, went out for dinner all the time, did stuff as a house. We were friends and the landlord, tennant barrier was broken down. It was awsome... or so i thought.

So i get a call over the summer. Alishah, we have ants in the house... and i am thinking shit how the hell is that possible.. i left a month ago and there was nothing, i cleaned the house and wipped down the cuppboards and shit. Then i start to think shit how the hell am i supposed to do anything about it cause i am in vancouver, it isn't like i can drive down and fix anything.. so I send them money and they buy a bunch of stuff and the problem is solved.. at least for the moment.

One week later, i get another phone call.. alishah, the washing machine is broken and is stretching the clothes. Ok, now this i need help with. I call my dad and he is like i will go replace it but i can't go up there for a few weeks. I say fine, whenever you get a chance. So i tell them, to wait a few weeks and if they need to do laundry to get it done somewhere in the mean time. I then get another call.. Alishah, I cna't afford to do that. Fine i say, and i send them money to get their clothes washed..

I finally finish work in Vancouver and come back and take a trip up to waterloo only to find out that, pam, has taken over the second bedroom on the upstairs floor and made it her garbage room thowing shit in there when ever she wants. The house is a pigsty and I tell them to clean the house. I can't even show the house because she has taken over the whole bloody damn place. Ok fine, I am not here and no one else is either, but still...

Fast Forward to this week. Pam comes into my room on tuesday night and throws a garbage can at my head. This being 20 seconds before the boyz, who had come to explicitly play guitar and perform for us ring the doorbell.. Like double you tee times eff.. I was soo not impressed. Also we have visitors in the kitchen in the form of ants. So the boyz come and stay for a little while, but then i go downstairs to talk to my mom and she is sitting in the kitchen cleaning out everything and giving me cut eye the entire time. And just before she comes upstairs she tells her bf that I don't care about the house because I only care about my friends coming over. Like what the fuck???? What did I do to her? Last time i checked, i still haven't cashed her last 2 cheques because she asked me to put a hold on it.. shit those cheques are being cashed asap.. oh hell no.. you do not treat me that way. She also starts yelling at them when they walk into the house.. Ok hullo, they came to see you too.. she has no right dragging other people into an argument we are having.. although the last time i checked an argument didn't include throwing a fucking garbage can at my head, which she fucking sent to burlington.. So we now don't have a garbage can...

So then i tell the boyz, do you mind if I cancel on you? cause I gotta deal with a room mate situation. So almost everyone goes and I go downstairs and help her clean. What else was I supposed to do? So then i come upstairs and one of my friends had stayed to talk.. but i wasn't in the mood.. you know? so we are there in my room chilling and pam calls some one on the phone and is fucking telling them she lives in a pigsty.. ok hell no she doesn't.

Anyways, fast forward to yesturday night. I arrange for a house meeting cause the kitchen does need to be cleaned and we had some other issues to disscuss. So we all sit in the living room and she goes well we are going to have our meeting but i am going to tell you that i am going to be distracted because i am leaving the tv on. and i am like excuse me? I was kinda hoping that you would turn it off so that we could discuss this in as short a time as necessary and so that everyone can pay attention. And she goes to me... but it is america's next top model, it is my show.. and i am sitting there thinking fuck i don't care what it is turn the fucking tv off so that we can discuss these things.. so i tell her.. whatever then.. and Aidan says i don't have time to come back in an hour so lets just do this and turn the tv off...

So the tv goes off and i start by telling them some issues i have, and Pam goes to me "One thing, if you are going to talk, you may want to quit having that confrontational tone cause you aren't going to get anywhere with that." And I am sitting there and i was like what the fuck so i say "I am sorry i didn't mean for it to come out that way, i had a horrible day and whatever i say i don't mean the tone, just the message, so I appoligize before hand" and in response she goes "well than maybe we should have this another day cause i don't want to listen to that shit".

Ok like what the fuck? Then in the meeting she says that I have to take responsibility for things because it is all my fault and when she first moved in in the summer she moved into a fucking pigsty..

Like what the fuck? I am sorry, but the hosue itsn't a pigsty, I left it super clean before i moved out in the summer. It isn't my fault that there are ants... I am hardly even here. I am here for 8 hours in the night, if at all, and I am gone for the rest of the day.. Like shit, how the fuck is it my fault?

So today, her msn name is I am not allowed to have a cat, but ants apparenlty are ok.

Ok, Bitch you asked for it, This calls for war.

Lish

1 Comments:

Blogger Landon said...

Kick her ass!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home