Thursday, June 29, 2006

Be Happy!

So I had a wonderful surprise today at work. One of my best friends from elementary school came to see me. She used to live in Montreal, but now has moved back and thank goodness because I love her and miss her dearly.

Anyways, this friend is getting married next year, and she came by to ask me if i would be her bridesmaid. I was so touched that she would even think of me and I happily accepted. It'll just be me and her maid of honor and we are best friends too so it will be fun.

I have known her since we were in elementary school in first grade and we have kept in touch ever since. She calls my mom and dad, mommy and daddy and her parents call me their second daughter. I left when I went to High School to Toronto, and while we could have drifted apart, we have managed to keep in touch and have remained close friends.

I am so touched and a tad bit shocked, truth be told I was honored to have been asked in the first place. I love her dearly and only want her to be happy forever.

~Lish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home