Thursday, April 20, 2006

it shouldn't be, but it actually is kinda funny...

20 degree weather and i got pneumonia.. sucks like a straw.... I dunno how i do it.. I have a full week to prepare for my last undergraduate University exam... and i get sick.. haha..

It is sort of funny.. Well I am getting better so that has to count for something and I deferred my last exam until the 4th of May.. So i'll be here for the first week of school! yay!...

I had said i would be here then before, but i never figured out quite how i was going to be able to do that.. hahaha.. I guess things always work out for a reason!

I will see all you boyz soon enough! Miss you lots in the mean time!

LP

1 Comments:

Blogger F. Shariff said...

You're sick! Literally!

See you back in the 'Loo, if not earlier.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home