Sunday, April 09, 2006

*sigh*

So here i am, sitting in SLC supposed to be studying..

I dunno.. i can't concentrate, haven't been able to for a few days now. I guess it is a combo of a bunch of things. I really wanna go home, i really wanna see my parents and i really need a hug from my mom. Those hugs make the world go away and everything becomes good again. I also really have to pass this course, and I realized yestruday that i have 2 months left here and I have soo many things to do and so many people to say good bye to. I haven't even told my grandparents. No one in my family except my brother, sister and my parents know I am leaving. Once they all find out it is gonna be family gathering after family gathering of saying good bye to everyone.

The more I realize I am gonna miss people, the more distant I feel like becoming with people, so that it doesn't hurt so much when i do have to leave. Which is totally unfair to those people and I appologize profusely.. but at the same time I want all those people to come with me, so that I never have to miss them. Haha.. only in a utopic world would that happen.. It is ok you all can come visit me :D.

So, i guess I should go back and attempt to study, once again, stop being annoyed as all hell with my other friends, ignore their demands and be with the people I actually want to be with and whom I am actually gonna miss the most, and whom I am the least stressed around. I'll post more when I actually finish the 2 exams in a row.

Lish

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... dont worry babe.

It'll all be okay (listen to song 2 on my CD) ;) hehehehe

an good luck with those 2 exams in a row

cya

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home