Saturday, June 24, 2006

Since I have abandoned my fans, I decided to do a short little update (shout out to Matty who made this possible, hehe)...

So Thursday was my mom's b-day and for once we all remembered and wished her on the right day.. haha it was awsome and we even picked up a cake for her which i think we are giving her tomorrow. She still doesn't think she is getting anything...

I love it because she never expects anything from us, and when we do, do something for her she is so stunned.. haha.. yes stunned.. the look on her face is just priceless.

I'm also taking this course... and it is soo boring.. like we all sit there for 3 hours every 3 days and listen to the facillitator talk at us... and they go sooo SLLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW... I die... i wanna reach into my bag and pull out my new paperback and finish the intriguing romantic suspense that is unfolding... hahaha

I guess you all now know that I read romantic suspence novels.. meh... I think in the last 2 weeks I have read 6 books... they were really good actually...

*sigh* right now my fam and i are sitting on the couches watching a moving and just waiting until that magical time when my parents decide it is time for them to get ready to go to some retirement party they are going to.. haha.. we (the three kids) are staying home but we have no plans for the evening.. maybe go see a movie?? who knows.. meh..

Other than that.. there is nothing else going on.. I guess i'll update a bit later.. hahaha... sorry matty :)..

~Lish

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no need to be sorry babe...im happy for the reading material ;)

i never knew you were into romance novels, thats sooo ....
...

..
..
3.25??
LOL!!!
hahahahaha.. no..but really. :)
hope your having fun
cya

2:51 AM  
Blogger Landon said...

you know i love romantic novels, too! lol... that's not 3.25...is it?!? jk i don't...anyway, thanks for the update...i think we're all going to have to start updating a little more so we can still keep in touch. I love keeping track of the peeps that are close to me! And Matthew, if you're reading this: You need to create some sort of comment page on your website. The whole email you and you'll post it just isn't working. So get on that.

1:24 PM  
Blogger LP said...

Here here!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home