Monday, July 03, 2006

It was fate....

So I was supposed to go to loo today, but well that didn't happen. I am currently sitting in my room supposed to be packing for our vacation...

Lemme tell the story from the beginning...

So I loaded up the car and then asked my mom to help me with the garage door (the motor burnt out in the opener, so we have to open it by hand).. Anyway, so she was like hey you have a flat, you can't drive on that (talk about stating the obvious).

Anyway, so we turn the compressor on and just as we are about to reinflat the tire, we notice that the whole bottom portion of the tire is cracked.. like major crackage.. it is like a fat plumber who bends over.. crackage to the max...

Anyway, so we call my dad and explain the situation and he was like take the car to a garage and get them to change the tire and use the spare (which happens to be a full out tire) on the back to replace it.. So we (my mom and I) get to the garage and they can't get it off.. Turns out because we have never needed a tire replaced yet (knock on wood) the lock on the tire rusted shut and they would have to weld cut the lock off and we wouldn't be able to put the tire back on nor would we be able to use the lock again... and even if they had time to do that, which they didn't, it would take them a few hours to even get the tire off to begin with. So the guy says he'll call another place and see if they can do it for us, so he calls and because it is the holiday, obviously they were closed today.

So the garage guy informs us that we would have to replace all 4 tires (which was a fact corroborated by the owners manual because it is a 4x4)... and at more than $200.00 a tire. Oh ya and did he mention that he didn't carry those in stock??

After all that my mom was like umm maybe you shouldn't go to loo today afterall..

So sorry Matty to ditch ya for lunch and whoever else i promised to do stuff with while I was in town... it'll be after I get back from holidays until I am able to make it back up to Loo..

I have soo much to tell you boyz... I'll write more later.. right now i gotta run.. getting my hair cut... pray for me i've never been here before and i soo don't wanna have to kick their ass for doing a horrible job... there aren't enough hair dressers in all of Toronto for that :)....

~Lish

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its okay babe...sounds like you had quite the ordeal...so your off the hook ;)

2:03 AM  
Blogger F. Shariff said...

And you laugh at my car misfortunes. :p

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home