Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Leaving on a jetplane... do know when i'll be back again...

So in exactly 12 hours from now I will be taking off from Toronto's Pearson International Terminal 1... Off to Japan.. Tokyo to be exact..

Looking forward to the trip hugely... gonna be kinda weird though with my sister not being there with us, but we should have fun. My mom has to work for a few days, but we get to spend the rest of the time sightseeing and shopping for cool electronics, clothes, and food (sushi, yum!)...

The only part of the trip I am not looking forward to is the 13 hour and 20 minute flight.. we are flying direct.. which i suppose is a blessing in itself.

I'll have my computer with me (I am horrendously addicted to checking e-mail and everyone's blogs, plus I actually have some work to do while on vacation) So e-mail me if you want, just remember I am 13 hours ahead of all of you all.. which might make for interesting times when Adam sends me his essay to edit... hmmm... i guess it is a good thing that I told CM to do it if they couldn't get ahold of me.. haha

Anyway, If you guys want anything lemme knowI'll bring you guys back something :). I'll be coming back on the 16th in the afternoon.. and prolly be up in Loo the week after that...

Miss you guys lots! Msg me if you need anything!

~Lish

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a safe trip babe...

cant wait to hear the story's

:)

2:04 AM  
Blogger F. Shariff said...

Have fun...don't forget to get me a samurai sword!

Even a keychain one would be cool! ;)

I'll be picking up your mail on Friday for ya.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home